All ISIE members are invited (and encouraged) to nominate people to be this year’s recipient of the Laudise Medal:
The Laudise Medal is awarded for outstanding achievements in industrial ecology by an early career researcher. It is endowed by AT&T in memory of Robert Laudise and presented biannually.
Deadline for Nomination: November 30, 2023
- Active member of ISIE for at least 2 years by the time of the nomination call
- Early career stage (younger than 36 years of age by 30th of June of the year of the call).
- Eligibility can be extended for reasons including career breaks, maternity/paternity, chronic ill health issues, disability, natural disasters, political turmoil or war.
Criteria for Laudise medal:
- Scientific track record showing great promise
- Main research activity in and major contribution to the field of Industrial Ecology
- Engagement in ISIE sections or other activities highly appreciated
See past winners on the ISIE website at https://is4ie.org/about/awards.
Nominations should include the following:
- A letter of nomination outlining the nominees significant contributions
- A curriculum vitae, and, for the Laudise Prize, certification of the age of the nominee; if applicable, please indicate the duration and work load during leaves of absence or part-time employment due to reasons of maternity/paternity, chronic ill health issues, disability, natural disasters, political turmoil, or war.
- A bibliography for the nominee
- A minimum of two and no more than four supporting letters (no more than half of the letters may be from individuals currently or recently associated with the nominee’s institution of graduate education or employment).