Invitation to the ISIE Annual General Meeting - 9th July 2019
All members are invited to attend the
International Society for Industrial Ecology
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Tsinghua University, Beijing,
7pm 9th July 2019
As part of ISIE's transition to The Netherlands, the Society now has an Annual General Meeting (AGM) that is open to all current members. Indeed, at an AGM all members have the opportunity to present proposals and have a say on the direction and planning for ISIE. The AGM is a time to review the past year's activities and financial performance, and also to plan for the future and consider new initiatives. Even if you cannot attend in person, you can still vote on resolutions at the AGM. Please see more information below.
Welcome from the President: Heinz Schandl
Acceptance of Minutes from Previous AGM
Past year reporting
- Management Report: activities of the Society including the transition to ISIE Netherlands, the Journal of Industrial Ecology, membership, conferences, website development and other initiatives.
- Treasurer's Report: consideration of accounts and prospective budgets.
Provision for vacancies
Noting elections have already taken place and successful candidates were installed at the earlier AGM for ISIE Netherlands, January 2019.
- Notices of resignation from the Board
- Confirmation of elected candidates for positions on the Board and Nominating Committee
- Appointment of Financial Committee for 2019
Discussion and voting on Resolutions:
Consideration and acceptance of draft Housekeeping Rules
Close of General Meeting
All ISIE members are invited to attend our AGM in person at the ISIE 2019 Conference in Beijing. Members who can not attend the AGM can still vote by proxy and we will make an online form available closer to the time of the AGM.