- ISIE believes that diversity, equity, and inclusion are at the core of our mission to create innovative solutions to global sustainability challenges and facilitate communication among diverse stakeholders. We are committed to creating an inclusive culture where all people have the opportunity to contribute to, benefit from, and shape the field of Industrial Ecology.
Diversity and Inclusion Goals
- Increase the voice, representation, and participation of students, researchers, and practitioners who reflect the diversity of global society but who have been historically underrepresented in Industrial Ecology.
- Provide opportunities and resources for ISIE members to learn about diversity and inclusion principles.
- Enable broader participation in and accessibility of ISIE conferences and events
- Incorporate diversity and inclusion principles that mitigate implicit bias in publishing, awards, and recognition
- Promote diversity and inclusion in the governance and leadership of ISIE
How can I get involved?
This year, we will be hosting a learning series, happy hour sessions, and webinars. We welcome you to explore the various topics which will be shared on this page. Keep an eye out for reminders for future events!