||Jan 20, 2017
2010.9 ~ 2014.7 Bachelor, School of Environment, Tsinghua University
2011.9 ~ 2014.7 Second Major, Department of Computer Science, Tsinghua University
2014.8 ~ PhD Student, School of Environment, Tsinghua University
(1) Greenhouse Gas Mitigation of Industrial Parks in China
(2) Industrial Restructuring Driven by Reallocating Pollutant Emission Cap
Representative Peer-reviewed Publications:
(1) Yang Guo#, Thibaut Glad#, Zhaozhe Zhong, Ruonan He, Jinping Tian, Lujun Chen. Environmental Life-cycle assessment of Municipal Solid Waste Incineration Stocks in Chinese Industrial Parks. Resources, Conservation & Recycling, 2018, 139, 387-395.
(2) Yang Guo, Jinping Tian, Na Zang, Yang Gao, Lujun Chen. The Role of Industrial Parks in Mitigating Greenhouse Gas Emissions from China. Environmental Science & Technology, 2018, 52(14), 7754-7762.
(3) Yang Guo, Jinping Tian, Marian Chertow, Lujun Chen. Exploring Greenhouse Gas-Mitigation Strategies in Chinese Eco-Industrial Parks by Targeting Energy Infrastructure Stocks. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 2018, 22(1), 106-120.
(4) Yang Guo, Zizhang Zeng, Jinping Tian, Feng Xu, Lujun Chen, Anguo Zhou. Uncovering the Strategies of Green Development in a Chinese Province Driven by Reallocating the Emission Caps of Multiple Pollutants among Industries. Science of the Total Environment, 2017, 607-608, 1487-1496.
(5) Yang Guo, Wei Liu, Jinping Tian, Ruonan He, Lujun Chen. Eco-efficiency Assessment of Coal-fired Combined Heat and Power Plants in Chinese Eco-industrial Parks. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2017, 168, 963-972.
(6) Yang Guo, Jinping Tian, Marian Chertow, Lujun Chen. Greenhouse Gas Mitigation in Chinese Eco-industrial Parks by Targeting Energy Infrastructure: a Vintage Stock Model. Environmental Science & Technology, 2016, 50, 11403-11413.
(7) Yang Guo, Xianglin Guo, Jinping Tian, Lujun Chen. Study of Reciprocal Effects between Mandatory Pollutant Emissions Reduction Policy and Structural Change within the Manufacturing Sector in a Chinese Coastal Area. Environmental Science & Technology, 2015, 49, 12840-12850.
Greenhouse Gas Mitigation in Industrial Parks by Targeting Energy Infrastructure
Only visible to members