Yang GuoPrinceton University
Only visible to members
|Princeton, United States|
|Member since||Jan 20, 2017|
2010.9 ~ 2014.7 Bachelor, School of Environment, Tsinghua University
2011.9 ~ 2014.7 Second Major, Department of Computer Science, Tsinghua University
2014.8 ~ 2019.7 PhD Student, School of Environment, Tsinghua University
2019.8 ~ 2020.7 Postdoc, School of Environment, Tsinghua University
2020.8 ~ Postdoc (Schmidt Science Fellow), Princeton School of Public and International Affairs, Princeton University
(1) Yang Guo, Jinping Tian, Lyujun Chen. Managing Energy Infrastructure to Decarbonize Industrial Parks in China. Nature Communications, 2020, 11(1), 1-9.
(2) Yang Guo, Jinping Tian, Na Zang, et al. The Role of Industrial Parks in Mitigating Greenhouse Gas Emissions from China. Environmental Science & Technology, 2018, 52, 7754-7762.
(3) Yang Guo, Jinping Tian, Marian Chertow, et al. Greenhouse Gas Mitigation in Chinese Eco-industrial Parks by Targeting Energy Infrastructure: a Vintage Stock Model. Environmental Science & Technology, 2016, 50, 11403-11413.
(4) Yang Guo, Xianglin Guo, Jinping Tian, et al. Study of Reciprocal Effects between Mandatory Pollutant Emissions Reduction Policy and Structural Change within the Manufacturing Sector in a Chinese Coastal Area. Environmental Science & Technology, 2015, 49, 12840-12850.
(5) Yang Guo, Jinping Tian, Lyujun Chen. Water-energy Nexus in China’s Industrial Parks. Resources, Conservation & Recycling, 2020, 153, 104551.
(6) Yang Guo, Jinping Tian, Marian Chertow, et al. Exploring Greenhouse Gas-Mitigation Strategies in Chinese Eco-Industrial Parks by Targeting Energy Infrastructure Stocks. Journal of Industrial Ecology, 2018, 22(1), 106-120.
(7) Yang Guo, Zizhang Zeng, Jinping Tian, et al. Uncovering the Strategies of Green Development in a Chinese Province Driven by Reallocating the Emission Caps of Multiple Pollutants among Industries. Science of the Total Environment, 2017, 607-608, 1487-1496.
(8) Yang Guo, Wei Liu, Jinping Tian, et al. Eco-efficiency Assessment of Coal-fired Combined Heat and Power Plants in Chinese Eco-industrial Parks. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2017, 168, 963-972.
(9) Yang Guo#, Thibaut Glad#, Zhaozhe Zhong, et al. Environmental Life-cycle assessment of Municipal Solid Waste Incineration Stocks in Chinese Industrial Parks. Resources, Conservation & Recycling, 2018, 139, 387-395.