The H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial and Systems Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology has an opening for postdoctoral fellow in environmental lifecycle assessment, chemical process modeling, and techno-economic assessment for research on biofuels, bioproducts and direct air capture of carbon dioxide. The postdoctoral fellow will work with Prof. Valerie Thomas’s group as well as collaborators in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at Georgia Tech and other institutions. The projects are supported by the US Department of Energy. Candidates should have a PhD in a relevant field, including experience in lifecycle assessment, chemical process modeling, and techno-economic assessment. Appointment is for one year with possibility of extension. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Please submit a C.V., a one-page statement of research and career goals, and research papers to https://forms.isye.gatech.edu/postdoc-environment. References may be requested. Transcripts will be required prior to any offer of employment.
- PhD student - Sustainability in the building and construction sector at Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Open Post-doc special joint position: Buildings and Climate Change at André Hoffmann Fellow @ Tel Aviv University
- Postdoctoral Research Fellows on LCA, MFA, or AI for sustainability at Cornell University
- Sustainability job opportunities at Unilever at Unilever
- PhD student at Norwegian University of Science and Technology
On the job market
Some industrial ecology candidates that are on the job market...
University College Dublin / Mitchell Scholar, US - Ireland Alliance
British Geological Survey
University of California, Davis
Oscar Rodolfo Ortega Alvarado
The University of Freiburg