The H. Milton Stewart School of Industrial and Systems Engineering at the Georgia Institute of Technology has an opening for postdoctoral fellow in environmental lifecycle assessment, chemical process modeling, and techno-economic assessment for research on biofuels, bioproducts and direct air capture of carbon dioxide. The postdoctoral fellow will work with Prof. Valerie Thomas’s group as well as collaborators in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering at Georgia Tech and other institutions. The projects are supported by the US Department of Energy. Candidates should have a PhD in a relevant field, including experience in lifecycle assessment, chemical process modeling, and techno-economic assessment. Appointment is for one year with possibility of extension. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Please submit a C.V., a one-page statement of research and career goals, and research papers to https://forms.isye.gatech.edu/postdoc-environment. References may be requested. Transcripts will be required prior to any offer of employment.
- PostDoc, Multiregional input-output model development and impact assessment at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- PhD position to accelerate transformative change for biodiversity at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- Research Software Engineer / Senior Research Software Engineer at University of Bath
- Funded PhD Opportunity: Remote sensing of mine areas and their expansion over time exploring geographical constraints to critical metal supplies at The University of Melbourne
- Research Associate in Urban Stocks Assessment at The University of Sheffield
On the job market
Some industrial ecology candidates that are on the job market...
The University of British Columbia
Institute of Urban Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Cara Lynn McHardy
Norwegian University of Science and Technology