The School for Environment and Sustainability (SEAS) at the University of Michigan (UM) seeks outstanding applicants for a full-time, nine-month, faculty position. We are particularly interested in promising junior scholars, although applicants at the associate-level, and in some cases full-level, will also be considered. Applicants from underrepresented group are strongly encouraged to apply. We are excited to consider a wide range of areas of specialization, including decision making, conflict management, negotiation, collaborative processes, public engagement, governance, strategic communications, planning, and policy analysis. Substantive areas of interest include but are not limited to climate change, energy, water, and urban sustainability. We are interested in any methodological approach – qualitative, quantitative, or mixed methods.
Tenure-track faculty in Environmental Policy/Behavior (open rank)
- Postdoc in Circular Construction Materials at Technical University of Denmark
- Assistant professor in Industrial Ecology and LCA at Leiden University
- PhD position on sustainable environmental footprints at the Basque Centre for Climate Change at Basque Centre for Climate Change
- 6 PhD positions in Hubs for Circularity at University of Twente
- Life cycle assessment, technoeconomic assessment and optimization of barley malting in Canada (4 years @ $30,000 annually) at University of British Columbia