Fellowship Subject Areas
We are looking for individuals with knowledge and expertise in the following areas:
- Avoided Methane: technologies or agricultural practices that reduce methane from entering the atmosphere.
- Health & Education: rights-based solutions that can reduce estimated future demand through access to health resources and education.
- Demand-Side Food Systems: supply-chain solutions that prevent food loss and waste from occurring; and, shifts in diets and behaviors that limit the production and consumption of high-emitting commodities.
- Engineered Sinks: technological solutions that sequester carbon from atmosphere.
- Transportation: mobility solutions that reduce fuel combustion and/or reduce demand from passengers and shipping.
- Master’s degree required, PhD or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in subject area (see above).
- Experience in quantitative analysis, data modeling, or econometrics required.
- Strong research, analysis, and writing skills. Demonstrated ability and commitment to conduct research and produce scholarly work.
- Experience preparing clear, compelling, and high-quality reports and presentations.
- Project management skills, capable of meeting deadlines.
- Interest in and ability to work remotely, yet in collaboration with a team of researchers in different time zones.
- Comfort with teleconferencing. Able to participate in videoconferences between 9:00am–12:00pm Pacific Time.