"Resilience in architecture is the design and planning of adaptive cities to sustain a life that is suitable to users providing them with an improved quality of life. In a word, Architecture carries the responsibility of making a city more flexible and resilient.
Highlighting the role of architecture and urbanism in making our cities more resilient and sustainable. This is a summary of the scope of a series of international conferences on Resilient and Responsible Architecture and Urbanism.
- Ramping Up Net Energy Zero Buildings
- Zero Energy Buildings & Zero Carbon Emissions
- Energy Efficient Urban Areas
- Energy & Resource Cycle
- Resilient Architecture
- Water Management As Part Of The Built Environment
- Design For Change: The Resilient City
- Maintenance Of The City
- Building Resilient Environments
- Renewable Energy Sources
- Sustainability And Resilience In The New World
- Architectural And Urban Challenges
- Sustainable Economy And Well-being
- Adaptive Landscapes: Risk, Ecology, And Education
- Resilient Infrastructure
- Green Initiatives And Sustainable Urbanism
- Meeting The Demands Of The City
- Adaptation And Resilience In Natural Disasters
- Climate Change & Global Challenges
- Risk Management And Mitigation
- All Other Topics Related To The Scope And Real Case Studies"
Click HERE for more information