Call for abstracts and special sessions for the ISIE-SEM 2022 conference
Transforming socio-economic metabolism in times of multiple crises
19-21 September 2022, Vienna, Austria
The organising team of the 2022 Vienna conference is happy to announce the call for abstracts and special sessions for the ISIE-SEM conference 2022. The conference will take place in a physical setting, but we intend to offer hybrid options, with plenary sessions being livestreamed to all colleagues, who want to join us remotely.
Abstracts and special sessions can be submitted via the conference website. Please note that templates are provided for both abstracts and special sessions here.
The timeline towards the conference is as follows:
- Opening of submissions of special sessions and abstracts: 02.12.2021
- Special session submission deadline:
- Notification of special session acceptance: 07.02.2022
- Abstract submission deadline: 21.02.2022
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 11.04.2022
- Preliminary programme: 16.05.2022
- Registration early bird: 13.06.2022
We are very much looking forward to receiving your special session and abstract submissions!
On behalf of the local organisation committee
Stefan Giljum (WU Vienna)
Nina Eisenmenger (BOKU Vienna)
Johann Fellner (TU Wien)