This is a Call for Papers for a Special Issue in the open-access journal Resources.
In this Special Issue, we would like to gather articles aimed at economic and/or environmental and/or social assessments in the following fields:
- Raw material criticality assessments of metals, minerals, and biomass for future-oriented technologies and/or functional materials;
- Assessments of secondary resources in regard to future-oriented technologies and/or functional materials;
- Evaluation of case studies, for example on bioplastics or WEEE, in the context of the above-mentioned topics.
- Dr. Andrea Thorenz, Head of the Resource Lab, University of Augsburg, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Armin Reller, Professor Emeritus for Resource Strategy, University of Augsburg, Germany
Contributions can be submitted online any time and will be subject to single-blind review.
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 July 2021
Further information on the journal and guidelines: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/resources