Call for Papers "Commodity Markets and Resource Management"
This is a Call for Papers in the journal "Die Unternehmung" on "Commodity Markets and Resource Management"
Open questions to be addressed are:
- What are appropriate valuation models for commodities?
- What are the consequences of the financialization of commodities?
- Are hedging activities value-enhancing?
- What are the determinants of market prices and supply and demand in commodity markets?
- What are the effects of applying social and transparency standards to all steps of the supply chain?
- How can new methods be developed to address risk resulting from changing weather conditions and climate change, and how can these methods be applied to raw materials?
- How can price supply curves of secondary raw materials (such as metal scrap and agroforestry residues (such as cereal straw or bark) be evaluated?
- 15 May 2021: Initial Submission
- 15 June 2021: Feedback Initial Submission
- 1 September 2021: Submission Revised Manuscript
- 15 October 2021: Submission Final Manuscript
- January 2022: Publication of Special Issue
Guest Editors of the Special Issue:
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Rathgeber, Professor for Finance and Information Management, University of Augsburg, Germany
- Prof. Dr. Axel Tuma, Professor for Production and Supply Chain Management, University of Augsburg, Germany
- Dr. Andrea Thorenz, Head of the Resource Lab, University of Augsburg, Germany
Please submit your expression of interest to email@example.com
All submitted contributions are subject to a double-blind review.
Relevant information and guidelines: http://www.dieunternehmung.ch/