Dear EEIO Section members,
We are very much looking forward to seeing many of you at the ISIE conference in Beijing!
On Tuesday, 9th July, we will have a section meeting, starting at 4:30pm in room 5105 (see conference manual page 15). We propose the following agenda (please suggest additions or changes if you want):
- Announcements of EEIO Board election results
- Summary of activities in 2017-2019
- Collection of ideas for next activities
In addition, we would like to address these two questions from the society:
- Member input: the ISIE is working on becoming more member-driven and this means that we will be seeking ways to receive input from members. We would like to encourage each section to solicit ideas from members around how the section can be more useful to them.
- ISIE support: what kind of support can the ISIE provide to your section? How can we increase your effectiveness? What kinds of tools, structures, or support programs need to be in place that would be of help?
Please join us for the EEIO Section meeting next week. We anticipate for the meeting to last about one hour.
- EEIO Section Board -