CSIE announces annual awards
The Chinese Society for Industrial Ecology (CSIE) is pleased to announce the annual awards for 2018:
Research Frontier Award: Lei Shi, Tsinghua University
Young Scholar Awards:
- Shen Qu, University of Michigan
- Mingxing Sun, Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Best Papaer Awards：
- Nagendra, Harini, Xuemei Bai, Eduardo S. Brondizio, and Shuaib Lwasa. "The urban south and the predicament of global sustainability." Nature Sustainability 1, no. 7 (2018): 341.
- Zhang, Chao, Lijin Zhong, and Jiao Wang. "Decoupling between water use and thermoelectric power generation growth in China." Nature Energy 3, no. 9 (2018): 792.
- Lokhandwala, Mustafa, and Hua Cai. "Dynamic ride sharing using traditional taxis and shared autonomous taxis: A case study of NYC." Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies 97 (2018): 45-60.
Congratulations to all awardees!
Chinese Society for Industrial Ecology (CSIE)