New Sustainable Urban Systems (SUS) Board Elected
To all SUS section members,
The SUS section has a new Board! The new Board is composed of 8 members living in 6 different countries: Canada (1), Colombia (1), South Africa (1), Spain (1), United States (2), United Kingdom (2). The Board members are:
- Chair: Sybil Derrible, University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Vice-Chair: Olivier Heidrich, Newcastle University.
- Treasurer and Research Coordinator: Eugene Mohareb, University of Reading.
- Secretary: Hua Cai, Purdue University.
- Web Editor and Communication Strategist: Natalia Uribe Calvo, EUCO S.A.S.
- Professional Liaison Coordinator: Paul Hoekman, Metabolism of Cities.
- AEC Liaison: Matan Mayer, IE University.
- Awards Coordinator: David Bristow, University of Victoria.
We are all incredibly proud to be part of the SUS Board and we are enthusiastic to work with all members of the SUS section.
Stay tuned for many activities coming up soon!
The SUS Board