Dear Students of Industrial Ecology,
This November, four of the eight current ISIE student representatives will end their terms and the ISIE student community will elect three new representatives. The call for nominations is now open!
All members of ISIE may nominate student members. University advisors and professors - please get your students involved! And if you are a student, you are warmly invited to nominate yourself or other talented and dedicated students to serve on the ISIE Student Chapter board of representatives.
Please describe in a few words the motives for the nomination, as well as contact information for the nominee (full name and e-mail address are sufficient). Please send your nominations to email@example.com.
If you want to know what is the role of a member of the Student Chapter Board, and want to know more in detail what are our activities, please visit the dedicated webpage.
Below is the calendar of the election process:
- Nomination Period (extended): 12 Sep 2017 (Tuesday) to 04 Oct 2017 (Wednesday). You may nominate yourself or any other student. Please describe in a few words the motives for the nomination, as well as contact information with the nominee (e-mail address is sufficient).Please send your nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Preparation of Personal Statement: 25 Sep 2017 (Monday) to 6 Oct 2017 (Friday). Nominees will be asked to write a personal statement on a prescribed electronic form. This form will be sent to all nominees on Monday 25 Sep 2017. Only by submitting a personal statement will the nominee be considered a contender for elections. Keep in mind that these statements will be made public to the voting body of the student community, which includes all students registered as members of the ISIE Student community, and should therefore appropriately address this audience.
- Voting Period: 9 Oct 2017 (Monday) to 21 Oct 2017 (Saturday). The personal statements of all contenders will be made public to all students registered as members of the ISIE Student community. Voting will be held by electronic means during this period. Voting will be overseen by the ISIE council.
- Election Results: 24 Oct 2017 (Tuesday). The three candidates that received the most votes will be elected. Announcement of the newly elected members will be made public on or before this day. Due to privacy concerns, the number of votes for each candidate will not be publicly released but they will be promptly made available to the contenders upon request.
- Start of the term: First week of November 2017.
We are looking forward to receiving your nominations! And if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Alessio, Eléonore, Carla, Maryam, Ana Rosa, Christoph, Dana, and Yuwei.
The Board of Representatives of the ISIE Student Chapter