Dear ISIE Community,
We encourage you to bring forward proposals for consideration and voting by the entire Society at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held in April this year. Member Proposals can be Strategic Proposals or Industrial Ecology Project Grants of various sizes. Please submit yours by 15 March 2024.
- The main proponent should be an active ISIE member for at least 2 years.
- If the main proponent is an ISIE member for less than 2 years, the proposal should include the name of a supporting ISIE Board Member or a supporting leader of one of the ISIE Sections.
- List of Board Members: https://is4ie.org/governance
- Strategic Proposals:
- Aimed at shaping strategic priorities or ongoing initiatives for ISIE.
- Must align with the ISIE purpose of promoting and developing the field of industrial ecology.
- Should demonstrate clear benefits to the Society and its members.
- Topics may include structural changes or operational suggestions.
- Industrial Ecology Project Grants:
- Member-run or member-led activities contributing to the field of industrial ecology.
- Projects should involve practical activities supporting awareness, implementation, engagement, or community building of industrial ecology thinking and practices.
- Grants can cover project-related expenses, including compensation for contributors.
- Not intended for specific industrial ecology research projects.
- Up to EUR 1000: 3 grants available
- Up to EUR 2500: 3 grants available
- Up to EUR 5000: 2 grants available
Total Budget: EUR 20,500
Please submit Your Proposal here: https://is4ie.org/survey/18
Let's collectively contribute to the growth and development of our vibrant ISIE community and thank you for your dedication and active involvement!