The Gordon Research Conference on Industrial Ecology is back in full force in 2022 after the long hiatus due to COVID-19, with a new topic: “Advancing the Circular Economy for Human and Planetary Wellbeing.”
Conference Goal: To bring together leading researchers, practitioners and policymakers studying industrial ecology and the circular economy to share emerging scientific methodologies, novel analytical tools, and key insights that are critical to advance beneficial implementation of circular economy in society.
Join us for five days of exciting sessions:
- Frontiers of Industrial Ecology to Inform Sustainable Circular Economy Transitions
- Scaling Up a Sustainable Circular Economy: Opportunities and Conundrums
- Advances in Methods: Circular Flows and Life Cycle Assessment
- Advances in Methods: Circular Flows, Socioeconomic Metabolism and Impact Modeling
- Circular Economy Concepts for Zero-Carbon Communities
- Circular Economy: Food and the Food-Energy-Water Nexus
- Implementing the Circular Economy in Industrial Systems and Processes
- Advances of Circular Economy and Plastics Pollution
- Circular Economy and Water Sustainability
- The GRC Power Hour™
The conference will be held in-person on June 12-17, 2022 in Newry, Maine, USA. To apply, visit the GRC website.
Contact conference Chair Anu Ramaswami, Professor at Princeton University, with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.