· Subscription to the Journal of Industrial Ecology
· Quarterly members-only newsletter
· Discounts on ISIE biennial conferences
· Access to the Industrial Ecology dissertation database, IE related resources and a database of IE in higher education
· Access to the member directory containing contacts from more than 45 countries
· 25 % Discount on all Wiley Blackwell published books
·Free job postings for members and access to a jobs database
·Information on research funding opportunities
|Subscription||The Americas||UK||Europe (Euro zone)||Developing World||ROW|
|Regular Member 2 Years||$252||£170||€215||$90||$252|
Each member of ISIE receives the Society's quarterly newsletter as well as a subscription to the Journal of Industrial Ecology, an international, peer-reviewed, multi-disciplinary quarterly published by Wiley-Blackwell for Yale University School of Forestry & Environmental Studies
The Journal of Industrial Ecology is designed to foster both understanding and practice in the emerging field of industrial ecology. Since its premiere in spring 1997, the Journal has provided a forum for continuing exchange of information and opinions through contributions from scholars, environmental managers and policymakers, and advocates involved in environmental science, management, and policy. The editorial office is located at the Yale University School of Forestry & Environmental Studies.
The ISIE Newsletter is dedicated to providing insider news and information about the ISIE and the field of industrial ecology.