Create a strong network of students to get informed, speak up, and connect with peers!
Student members researching similar topics, drawing upon similar methods and tools can reach out to others directly, share resources and/or progress on research as well as discuss topics more casually through the ISIE forum (a part of the ISIE website). It also encourages student members to organize and manage small group activities relevant to industrial ecology.
The following sub-groups are currently active. You may choose either one or several of these options if you like.
- Blockchain /Information and Communication Technology (ICT) tools
- Circular Economy
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Environmental Life Cycle Assessment (E-LCA)
- Extended Producer Responsibility(EPR)
- Material Flow Analysis (MFA)
- Social Life Cycle Assessment (S-LCA)
ISIE Student Membership is required to join the peer groups. Not a member? Become a member now!
Join peer groups
Click on the links below to download guides.
- Always be respectful.
- The forum exists to encourage discussion, questions, debate, and sharing of opinions.
- Do post a new topic if your message invites others to share their opinion, post an answer, or otherwise engage in a discussion.
- Do not post a new topic if you would like to merely share an announcement. We have a whole News section dedicated to announcements (as well as jobs, calls for papers, and blog posts). Members can post their announcements here.
- Please stick to topics that are related to industrial ecology.
More rules may be added as we see fit, but this should hopefully suffice. You can also contact us here if you have any other questions.
It provides students opportunities to give comments, opinions, suggestion, corrections, or ideas to the organizers and peer partners. Your frequent feedback would be highly appreciated and will help us to operate a high-performance peer group. For your convenience, you may have two options bellow.
- Posting a message directly in the FEEDBACK sub-group.
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you very much!
- ONLY people who are signed up to peer groups forum will see the contents.
- People who are part of this peer group will be notified by e-mail of any new messages posted in their forum.
- Group chair will be listed next to each forum. Chairs can reach out to their peers base by posting a new message on the forum.
- Message CANNOT be EDITED and DELETED once it is posted to peer groups.