Christopher is a PhD candidate at the chair of Ecological Systems Design (ESD) at ETH Zurich in Switzerland. His research aims at finding the most effective options for mitigating global air pollution from industry, mainly the energy sector.
Most recent publications:
- Globally regionalized monthly life cycle impact assessment of particulate matter (https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.est.0c05691)
- Global emission hotspots of coal power generation (https://doi.org/10.1038/s41893-019-0221-6)
- High-resolution modeling of energy systems and global supply chains
- Air pollution mitigation
- Integrated economic and mechanistic models
- Political, economic and ecologic system evaluation