Baba I. MusahWuhan University of Technology|PhD Candidate|MSc|BSc| Environmental Science and Engineering
|Wuhan University of Technology|PhD Candidate|MSc|BSc| Environmental Science and Engineering|
|Member since||Mar 25, 2021|
AboutPhD Candidate|MSc Environmental Science and Engineering|BSc Renewable Natural Resources
PhD candidate in Environmental Science & Eng. Wuhan University of Technology 2018-2022
MSc, Environmental Science & Engineering Wuhan University of Technology 2015-2017
BSc, Renewable Natural Resources University& Development Stud. 2009-2013
1. Wenlong Lu, Yifeng Xu, Chuanzhou Liang, Baba Imoro Musah and Lai Peng: Simultaneous Biosorption of Arsenic and Cadmium onto Chemically Modified Chlorella vulgaris and Spirulina platensis. Water 2021, 13(18), 2498 [SCI]
2. Baba Imoro Musah, Lai Peng, Yifeng Xu: Biosorption of Cr (VI) using Bacillus licheniformis and Bacillus mucilaginosus Krassilkov: Contrastive investigation on removal performance, kinetics and mechanisms. Environmental Engineering Science, November 2020 [SCI].
3. Baba Imoro Musah, Lai Peng, Yifeng Xu: Adsorption of methylene blue using chemically enhanced Platanus orientalis leaf powder: Kinetics and mechanisms. Nature Environment and Pollution Technology Vol. 19 No.1 pp 29-40: 2020 [ EI].
4. Baba Imoro Musah, Yubiao Li, Qing Xiao, Shaoxian Song: Cu2+ removal from aqueous solution by Platanus orientalis leaf powders; International Journal of Environment, Agriculture and Biotechnology. Vol-2, Issue-6, Nov-Dec- 2017.
1. 3rd International Conference on Environment and Ocean Engineering (ICEOE 2020) by Institute of Physic (IOP), Beijing, China-23 to 25 October 2020. Baba Imoro Musah, Lai Peng, Yifeng Xu: Plastic waste menace in Ghana, a serious threat to marine ecological diversity. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 725 (2021) 012006.
2. 11th International Conference on Environmental Science and Technology (ICEST 2020) by Institute of Physic (IOP), Beijing, China-23 to 25 October 2020. Baba Imoro Musah, Lai Peng, Yifeng Xu: Evaluation of chromium application in the steel industry in China: Implications on environmental quality. IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, 728 (2021) 012011.
3. 2019 4th International Conference on Environmental Engineering and Sustainable Development, co-organized by Asia Pacific Institute of Science and Engineering (APISE) and International Society for Environmental Information Sciences (ISEIS) at Xiamen University of Technology, China-5 to 7th December 2019. Baba Imoro Musah, Lai Peng, Yifeng Xu: Urban Congestion and Pollution: A Quest for Cogent Solutions for Accra City. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Volume 435, Issue 1, pp. 012026 (2020).
Research InterestsHeavy metals,
Marine litter pollution
Life Cycle Assessment