Master Thesis – (February 2020- September 2020)
WSP Environmental, Sweden
• Developed a comparative life cycle analysis on the refurbishment of quays with induced mineral deposition technology (Bio-rocks).
• Critically analysed the environmental hotspots from the cradle to the grave and formulated the EPD based on carbon foot-printing.
Student Project – (September 2019 – December 2019)
• Developed a comparative life cycle analysis for single-use plastic bags and Jute bags based on consumer behaviour.
• Analysed cradle to gate activities involved in both the product systems and identified the critical trade-offs.
Student Project – (September 2019 – November 2019)
Scania AB, Sweden
• Developed an alternative flow route for plastic packaging used in the logistics sector.
• Performed Gap analysis of KPI's and mapped external forums such as GLEC and NTM framework within logistics in Scania group to analyse the GHG emissions.
• Learnt about Green Logistics and Sustainability in the transportation sector.
Bachelor Thesis-(January 2018- May 2018)
BHEL, Vellore, India
• Designed a fixture model of a lever for axial profile fans and it helps in increasing the productivity range of fans by 16%.
• Modified fixture significantly reduces 20% of the total electricity consumption annually.
Industrial Ecology, Life Cycle Assessment, Circular economy principles and strategies, Material and energy flow analysis, Cleaner Production, Environmental management and Modelling, Environmental Impact Assessment, Waste Management