Remy Prame Joseph JeraldKTH
Only visible to members
|Member since||Sep 22, 2020|
AboutAn avid Industrial ecology graduate from KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden who is well-versed in the concepts of Industrial
ecology, Life cycle analysis and Mechanical engineering.
DetailsMaster Thesis – (February 2020- September 2020)
WSP Environmental, Sweden
• Developed a comparative life cycle analysis on the refurbishment of quays with induced mineral deposition technology (Bio-rocks).
• Critically analysed the environmental hotspots from the cradle to the grave and formulated the EPD based on carbon foot-printing.
Student Project – (September 2019 – December 2019)
• Developed a comparative life cycle analysis for single-use plastic bags and Jute bags based on consumer behaviour.
• Analysed cradle to gate activities involved in both the product systems and identified the critical trade-offs.
Student Project – (September 2019 – November 2019)
Scania AB, Sweden
• Developed an alternative flow route for plastic packaging used in the logistics sector.
• Performed Gap analysis of KPI's and mapped external forums such as GLEC and NTM framework within logistics in Scania group to analyse the GHG emissions.
• Learnt about Green Logistics and Sustainability in the transportation sector.
Bachelor Thesis-(January 2018- May 2018)
BHEL, Vellore, India
• Designed a fixture model of a lever for axial profile fans and it helps in increasing the productivity range of fans by 16%.
• Modified fixture significantly reduces 20% of the total electricity consumption annually.