The Center for Resource Management and Solid Waste Engineering (www.uni-kassel.de/go/RMAT/) at the University of Kassel is offering a part time (75%) research assistant position (30 hours per week, salary grade: EG 13 TV-H). The position shall be filled as soon as possible. The contract will be established for the duration of three years with the possibility to extend for another two years.
The successful candidate is expected to subscribe as a doctoral student in the field of environmental engineering and to participate in the university’s qualification program for doctoral students.
- Research in the field of resource and waste management related to the center’s research agenda
- Teaching (supportive) in the field of resource management and solid waste engineering
- Publication of research results in internationally recognized journals and at scientific conferences
- Master’s degree in a relevant field such as environmental engineering, environmental sciences, environmental technology, resource management, recycling technology or similar
- Knowledge of waste and resource management
- Very good command of English language
- Strong analytical thinking
- Interest in modelling and assessing waste and resource systems
- Self-organized way of working
- Ability to work in a team
- German language skills
Applications (English or German) need to state the reference number 35939, include the usual informative documents (letter of motivation, CV etc.) and have to be submitted via the job portal at the University of Kassel (https://stellen.uni-kassel.de/jobposting/4e028b9cf8f7ba3986933ca9b1925ee21e854d8b0).
The application deadline is March 23rd 2023.
For further information you may contact Prof. Dr. David Laner, phone: +49 561 804-3983, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.