Nestlé Research is based in Lausanne, Switzerland and employs approximately 800 people. It consists of four major research institutes: Health Sciences, Material Sciences, Food Safety & Analytical Sciences and Packaging Sciences. Nestlé Research combines fundamental science at the highest level, high-end analytical platforms leveraged by all research teams, and strong prototyping capabilities to accelerate the translation of science into innovation. Nestlé Research published around 1,000 scientific publications in peer review journals over the last five years, and files about 80 patents every year. Nestlé Research collaborates with approximately 100 universities or research institutes around the world. Learn more about Nestlé Research at www.nestle.com/randd
As a Master Trainee, you will develop Life Cycle Inventories representing the production of vegetable oils, i.e. palm oil, sunflower oil and rapeseed oil.
We offer a dynamic, inclusive, and international working environment with many opportunities across different companies, functions, and regions. Don’t miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an agile and diverse context.
6 Months, Activity Rate 100%
Flexible starting date: March-April 2023
Deadline for applications: end of Febr. 2023
• Describe the processes along the value chain of vegetable oils.
• Collect primary and secondary information.
• Prepare a working model for the environmental impact assessment of vegetable oils.
• Write documentation to accompany the assessment.
• Present research findings to the scientific community at the Nestlé Lipid Network.
Education and experience
• Master student in chemical and/or processing engineering and/or environmental sciences
• Experience in using life cycle assessment tools and software
• Knowledge in food technology and/or agriculture
• Self-learning attitude
• Fluency in English
To apply please send your CV and a brief motivation letter to NamyDaniela.EspinozaOrias@rdls.nestle.com; Beate.Pfeiffer@rdsi.nestle.com; email@example.com
At Nestlé, we want to help shape a better and healthier world, inspire people to live healthier lives and deliver impact at a scale and pace that makes a difference. We do this by fostering a diverse, friendly, supportive, and collaborative environment, that creates positive disruption, embraces innovation, and empowers people and teams
to win. We aim to hire friendly, respectful, inspiring people who care about the people’s lives that we touch every single day. Be a force for good. Join Nestlé and visit us on www.nestle.com.