The Department of Mechanical Engineering (ME), University of Michigan (U-M), Ann Arbor, seeks outstanding scholars to apply for multiple full-time tenured or tenure-track faculty positions. The positions are open to candidates of all ranks, including junior and senior-level appointments.
Eco-Manufacturing Faculty (all ranks)
- Assistant or Associate Professor in modeling energy systems and scenario analysis at University of Groningen
- Postdoctoral Fellow at University of Waterloo
- PhD position in LCA of infrastructure and materials at University of Maine
- Postdoc position on life cycle assessment of critical materials related technologies at Purdue University
- Postdoc Research Associate and Graduate Research Assistant Positions in Sustainable Seafood Production at Purdue University
On the job market
Some industrial ecology candidates that are on the job market...
Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne (campus Singapore)
Dharshan Siddarth Mohan
Seyed Mohammadreza Heidari
University of Michigan
Abhimanyu Raj Shekhar