We seek to hire an experienced researcher in the field of industrial ecology who helps inform Australia's transiton to a low carbon circlar economy. The succesful applicant has extensive experience in material flow accounting and stock and flow modelling and an interest in developing skills in environmentally extended input-output analysis. If succesful you would work in an exciting team that creates global impact in science and policy.
Senior Industrial Ecologist
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow/Associate (both junior and senior) at Cornell University
- PhD Student at Newcastle University
- Post Doctoral Fellow in MFA and Data Science at University of Toronto
- Postdoctoral researcher in the inclusive circular economy at Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Research Fellows, Postdocs (multiple roles) at Imperial College London
On the job market
Some industrial ecology candidates that are on the job market...
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
The University of British Columbia
University of Rijeka
South Asian University