The Peruvian Life Cycle Assessment Network (PELCAN) is currently collaborating with European institutions in two projects, BAMBOO and RAINFOREST, both financed by the Horizon-RIA programme of the European Union, and seeking a PhD student for these endeavors. The PhD position will focus on developing research linked to develop models to quantify biodiversity impacts using life-cycle indicators as applied to the seafood and fisheries sector in Peru, especially, but not limited to, the anchoveta-based fishmeal industry in the country. More information on the opening is available here.
- Three Postdoc or Senior Research Associate Opportunities in PEESE @ Cornell University at Cornell University
- Atkinson Postdoctoral Fellow at Environmental Defense Fund & Cornell University
- Bridge to Faculty Postdoctoral Research Associate at University of Illinois Chicago (UIC)
- PhD position in the project “Austrian bioeconomy futures: Limits to green growth” at University of Graz
- PostDoc, Multiregional input-output model development and impact assessment at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
On the job market
Some industrial ecology candidates that are on the job market...
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Department of Environmental Studies, the Porter School of the Environment and Earth Sciences, Tel Aviv University
The University of Hawaii
University of Coimbra, ADAI, Department of Mechanical Engineering