The Peruvian Life Cycle Assessment Network (PELCAN) is currently collaborating with European institutions in two projects, BAMBOO and RAINFOREST, both financed by the Horizon-RIA programme of the European Union, and seeking a PhD student for these endeavors. The PhD position will focus on developing research linked to develop models to quantify biodiversity impacts using life-cycle indicators as applied to the seafood and fisheries sector in Peru, especially, but not limited to, the anchoveta-based fishmeal industry in the country. More information on the opening is available here.
- Postdoctoral Fellow - Net Zero Freight Systems at Georgia Institute of Technology
- Life Cycle Analysis Postdoctoral Scholar at University of Minnesota
- Postdoctoral Fellowship position on Circular Economy in Pharmaceutical Industry at Purdue University
- PhD Student at Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Post-doc in LCA for emerging technologies, with focus area of water treatment at Tel Aviv University
On the job market
Some industrial ecology candidates that are on the job market...
Cara Lynn McHardy
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Department of Environmental Studies, the Porter School of the Environment and Earth Sciences, Tel Aviv University