Vienna University of Technology is seeking expressions of interest for a Postdoctoral position (4 years) at the Research Unit of Waste and Resource Management (FAR) headed by Professor Helmut Rechberger. For more information about FAR go to https://www.tuwien.at/en/cee/iwr/resource. Vienna is regularly ranked top 3 in international city rankings. For more information on the job and to apply go to https://jobs.tuwien.ac.at/Job/190890?culture=en.
Postdoc position in Waste and Resource Management
- Postdoctoral Fellow - Net Zero Freight Systems at Georgia Institute of Technology
- Life Cycle Analysis Postdoctoral Scholar at University of Minnesota
- Postdoctoral Fellowship position on Circular Economy in Pharmaceutical Industry at Purdue University
- PhD Student at Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Post-doc in LCA for emerging technologies, with focus area of water treatment at Tel Aviv University
On the job market
Some industrial ecology candidates that are on the job market...
Virgil Alexandru Iordache
University of Bucharest, "Dan Manoleli" Research Centre for Ecological Services
Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University), Varanasi (India)