Vienna University of Technology is seeking expressions of interest for a Postdoctoral position (4 years) at the Research Unit of Waste and Resource Management (FAR) headed by Professor Helmut Rechberger. For more information about FAR go to https://www.tuwien.at/en/cee/iwr/resource. Vienna is regularly ranked top 3 in international city rankings. For more information on the job and to apply go to https://jobs.tuwien.ac.at/Job/190890?culture=en.
Postdoc position in Waste and Resource Management
- Application deadline: Oct 31, 2022
- Vienna University of Technology
- Research Unit of Waste and Resource Management
- PhD and Postdoc Positions
- Postdoctoral Research Fellows on LCA, MFA, or AI for sustainability at Cornell University
- Sustainability job opportunities at Unilever at Unilever
- PhD student at Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Assistant or Associate Professor (up to four positions) at University of Waterloo
- Specialist in sustainability assessment at BETA Technological Center at University of Vic- Central University of Catalunya
On the job market
Some industrial ecology candidates that are on the job market...
Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
Abhimanyu Raj Shekhar
The University of British Columbia