An exciting opportunity to join an interdisciplinary project exploring the design and delivery of low and net-zero carbon buildings.Prof Schweber and is based at the School of the Built Environment, University of Reading in collaboration with Strathclyde University and funded by the ESRC. The ideal researcher would have some combination of social science, organizational studies, built environment and engineering/energy expertise. The closing date for applications is 10 June, interviews will be held on the 20 June and the start date for the role is mid October 2022. Prof Libby Schweber is looking for a post-doctoral research associate to join her team for 24 months, looking at the way in which organizational and disciplinary boundaries impact on the design and delivery of low and net zero carbon buildings. The research applies qualitative socio-technical approaches, with a special focus on the role of artifacts. The post is led by
Postdoctoral Research Associate in Net Zero Carbon building design and delivery
- PhD position on role of livestock in closing biogeochemical cycles in the territories at INRAE
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Net Zero Carbon building design and delivery at University of Reading
- POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW low carbon cement and concrete construction materials at University of Toronto
- Research Scholar (Multiple Positions) at University of Minnesota
- Program Manager at Yale University
On the job market
Some industrial ecology candidates that are on the job market...
Visionary Solutions Consulting, LLC.
AGH UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
Baba I. Musah
Wuhan University of Technology|PhD Candidate|MSc|BSc| Environmental Science and Engineering