Team up with the most innovative company where Imagination becomes reality! E Ink is the originator, pioneer and commercial leader in ePaper technology (see E Ink │ About Us). E Ink’s Billerica, MA facility is increasing its research and development capability because of increased global demand for E Ink ePaper display products. We are seeking qualified candidates who are self-driven, looking to advance their career and be a high-impact player on a team.
Our diversity of people, backgrounds, experiences, thoughts and perspectives are fostered to create an inclusive work environment.
Our culture is built on value commitments to innovation, quality, results, integrity, community, people, and collaboration that fosters a strong employee engagement, teamwork, safety and wellness.
We offer a competitive/generous benefits package that fits the needs of our employees. It includes health, dental, vision, wellness programs, employee discounts, 401k matches, ongoing development, advancement opportunities and more. This position is also eligible for our bonus program. (see E Ink │ Life at E Ink)
E Ink has an opening for a Sustainability Engineer to be part of a small but growing team that bridges Global Operations with our corporate sustainability strategy and reports directly to AVP of Corporate Responsibility. The Sustainability Engineer role is tasked with supporting business process development efforts focused on company-wide recycling opportunities and initiatives that drive reductions to our global carbon footprint and help us transition to a decarbonized, circular economy model. You will work with Development, Facilities, and Manufacturing to provide data for LCA inventory, implement new and improved processes and materials with demonstrated smaller carbon footprint as well as work closely with the Supply Chain team to assess the sustainability of our supplier’s processes and materials.
- Passion for and experience in data-driven sustainability analysis with strong computer skills
- Preferred Master's degree in environmental science/management or engineering or a field related to life cycle assessment with specific coursework in life cycle assessment or equivalent experience. May also consider Bachelor's degree with sufficient LCA experience.
- Background in manufacturing, environmental science, engineering, or a related technical field. Demonstrated ability to apply life cycle assessment through work or internship experience.
- Familiarity with a variety of manufacturing processes
- Strong technical background with demonstrated analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated individual who can work independently and show great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with the ability to manage complex situations with multiple stakeholders
- Successful candidates must be committed to working with a diverse and inclusive team
Experience with LCA software (SimaPro, GaBi, Open LCA, etc) is an asset
Interested? Contact EGallant@eink.com