The PhD researcher will be a member of our Centre for Environment, Economy and Energy (3E). For this position, we are looking for a PhD Researcher focusing on the intersections of European and international environmental, economic and energy policies. We seek someone who is eager to push the boundaries of knowledge on green public procurement policies and their effectiveness in the EU. International and comparative angles to complement the EU perspectives on the topic are also welcome. The proposals should address the opportunities, challenges and/or limitations of effective green public procurement policies with economics approaches, preferably in an innovative multi-disciplinary combination with law and/or political science.
- PhD position on role of livestock in closing biogeochemical cycles in the territories at INRAE
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Net Zero Carbon building design and delivery at University of Reading
- POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW low carbon cement and concrete construction materials at University of Toronto
- Research Scholar (Multiple Positions) at University of Minnesota
- Program Manager at Yale University