The PhD researcher will be a member of our Centre for Environment, Economy and Energy (3E). For this position, we are looking for a PhD Researcher focusing on the intersections of European and international environmental, economic and energy policies. We seek someone who is eager to push the boundaries of knowledge on green public procurement policies and their effectiveness in the EU. International and comparative angles to complement the EU perspectives on the topic are also welcome. The proposals should address the opportunities, challenges and/or limitations of effective green public procurement policies with economics approaches, preferably in an innovative multi-disciplinary combination with law and/or political science.
- Application deadline: May 15, 2022
- Brussels School of Governance, Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- 3E Research Centre
- Brussels, Beglium
- PhD and Postdoc Positions
- Postdoctoral Research Fellows on LCA, MFA, or AI for sustainability at Cornell University
- Sustainability job opportunities at Unilever at Unilever
- PhD student at Norwegian University of Science and Technology
- Assistant or Associate Professor (up to four positions) at University of Waterloo
- Specialist in sustainability assessment at BETA Technological Center at University of Vic- Central University of Catalunya
On the job market
Some industrial ecology candidates that are on the job market...
Maj Munch Andersen
Copenhagen University, Department of Geoscience and Natural Resource Management
Instituto Superior Técnico
Visionary Solutions Consulting, LLC.
Francesco Di Maio
Delft University of Technology