The PhD researcher will be a member of our Centre for Environment, Economy and Energy (3E). For this position, we are looking for a PhD Researcher focusing on the intersections of European and international environmental, economic and energy policies. We seek someone who is eager to push the boundaries of knowledge on green public procurement policies and their effectiveness in the EU. International and comparative angles to complement the EU perspectives on the topic are also welcome. The proposals should address the opportunities, challenges and/or limitations of effective green public procurement policies with economics approaches, preferably in an innovative multi-disciplinary combination with law and/or political science.
- Three Postdoc or Senior Research Associate Opportunities in PEESE @ Cornell University at Cornell University
- Atkinson Postdoctoral Fellow at Environmental Defense Fund & Cornell University
- Bridge to Faculty Postdoctoral Research Associate at University of Illinois Chicago (UIC)
- PhD position in the project “Austrian bioeconomy futures: Limits to green growth” at University of Graz
- PostDoc, Multiregional input-output model development and impact assessment at Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
On the job market
Some industrial ecology candidates that are on the job market...
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
Indian Institute of Science
Laith Al Harthi
Shanghai Jiao Tong University
Indian Institute of Technology Bombay