The PhD researcher will be a member of our Centre for Environment, Economy and Energy (3E). For this position, we are looking for a PhD Researcher focusing on the intersections of European and international environmental, economic and energy policies. We seek someone who is eager to push the boundaries of knowledge on green public procurement policies and their effectiveness in the EU. International and comparative angles to complement the EU perspectives on the topic are also welcome. The proposals should address the opportunities, challenges and/or limitations of effective green public procurement policies with economics approaches, preferably in an innovative multi-disciplinary combination with law and/or political science.
- Postdoctoral Fellow - Net Zero Freight Systems at Georgia Institute of Technology
- Life Cycle Analysis Postdoctoral Scholar at University of Minnesota
- Postdoctoral Fellowship position on Circular Economy in Pharmaceutical Industry at Purdue University
- PhD Student at Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú
- Post-doc in LCA for emerging technologies, with focus area of water treatment at Tel Aviv University
On the job market
Some industrial ecology candidates that are on the job market...
Indian Institute of Science
Oscar Rodolfo Ortega Alvarado
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
City University of Hong Kong