We are seeking an outstanding candidate to develop a novel platform that simulates the impacts of diet and policy interventions on population health, environment, economy, and society. The postdoctoral scholar will work with a transdisciplinary team, including food systems scientists, nutrition epidemiologists, statisticians/modelers, and economists, as part of the LASTING Project to weigh, combine, and compellingly visualize model results. This position will be based at the Gerald J. and Dorothy R. Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy at Tufts University, located on Tufts University's Boston, MA campus. The Friedman School is a rare blend of interdisciplinary nutrition research and policy expertise, and a leader in science, education, and public policy, whose faculty work together to address large and complex food systems issues across the globe. The postdoctoral scholar will have the opportunity to join over 200 Friedman School graduate students, other postdoctoral scholars, and faculty in seminars, workshops, and other scholarly and social activities as part of the Friedman School, the larger Tufts community, and the Boston-area community of food systems scholars.
Postdoctoral Scholar in Sustainable Food Systems Modeling
- Postdoctoral Scholar in Sustainability Assessment of Foods at Tufts University
- Open Rank Climate and Health (search extended) at University of Illinois at Chicago
- Research Associate or PostDoc (m/f/d) Modelling and Optimisation of Circular Economy and Bioeconomy Systems at Technical University of Munich (TUM)
- Postdoctoral Fellow at University of Toronto
- Post Doc in Carbon Accounting at Newcastle University
On the job market
Some industrial ecology candidates that are on the job market...
The University of Newcastle
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
University of Pittsburgh
Syed Asher Imam
University of Waterloo