The Food Systems PRISM Lab is seeking a highly qualified and highly motivated post-doctoral fellow to contribute to research and research management in the field of agri-food life cycle assessment.
The successful candidate for this position MUST possess:
- a mature foundation in life cycle assessment theory and practice, including data quality and uncertainty assessment
- a strong publication record and interest in further research in the field of agri-food life cycle sustainability modelling, in particular with respect to the current PRISM Lab areas of research (see www.prismlab.weebly.com)
- a keen interest in contributing to mentoring and co-publishing with a large cohort of research assistants and graduate students (MSc and PhD) while developing extensive lab management, research supervision, grant writing, and industry engagement credentials
Interested candidates should send ALL of the following materials to Dr. Nathan Pelletier (email@example.com). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- a cover letter summarizing the applicants qualifications with respect to the above specified requirements
- a complete scholarly curriculum vitae, including contact information for at least two references
- up to three relevant peer-reviewed publications
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview and letters of reference. The position is available immediately until filled.