Capturing Value in International Manufacturing and Supply Networks –
new models for a changing world 20 and 21 September 2012, Møller Centre, Cambridge
I would like to remind you that the call for papers for the Cambridge International Manufacturing Symposium is now available and the deadline for submitting abstracts is 30 June 2012.
We are delighted to announce that keynote speakers for the academic day will include:
· Professor Ram Mudambi, Temple University, USA
· Professor Peter Williamson, Judge Business School, Cambridge
Key issues to be addressed at the Symposium will include:
- Configuration and co-ordination of international supply chains
- Off-shoring and on-shoring trends
- Managing fragmented value chains: new processes, business models and risk mitigation
- Sustainable supply network design
- Global industrial systems, changing landscapes and trajectories
- The role of M&A in developing international capabilities and reach
- Newly industrialised economies and the Internationalisation of emerging country multinationals
Taking place on Thursday 20 and Friday 21 September 2012, the event will once again be held at the Moller Centre in Cambridge, UK. Further information and registration details are available on the event website at www.ifm.eng.cam.ac.uk/cim/symposium2012/call.html.
If you would like to submit a paper for the conference, abstracts (400 words maximum) should be submitted to me (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 30 June 2012.